About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
What changes hath time wrought...mostly a different hair-color, a few wrinkles and loss of short-term memory.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Meditation to Soothe the Soul

This guided meditation begins with "Happy New Year." It's from 2011 but is just a little premature as we bring 2012 to a close. If you read my post below you will know I've been in the throes of anger and disillusionment which are neither helpful nor nourishing. I think this meditation helped me overcome much and I will have to try it again, soon. These words are what helps to reconsider what is troubling us ---
"...we practice trusting in the circumstances of our lives and knowing that every challenge is there to help us heal..."

Namaste

I'm not sure how this mp3 will work here... I guess you have to copy and paste it. 
http://blogs.yogajournal.com/audio/elena_meditation_lm.mp3





No comments:

Post a Comment